Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prayer of Love and Offering to Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament

“A God-Man present in this Sacrament for me!
What a comfort! What privilege to know that I kneel before God!
And to think that this God loves me!
Lovers of God, wherever you are, love Him for me too.
Mary, my Mother, help me to love Him.
And You, my lovable Lord, become the goal of my heart's desires.
Become the sole owner of my will.
Possess me completely.
I offer You my mind; may it think only of how good You are.
I offer You my body; may it always please You.
I offer You my soul; may it be Yours forever.
O divine Lover, I wish all men knew how tenderly You love each one of them.
Then surely they would worship You and live to please You, as You desire and deserve.
Let me at least live only to love You."

~ Author Unknown ~

No comments: